Upgrade your microscopes with this SWIFT 5 Megapixel Digital Camera!
SWIFTCAM SC500 comes with a variety of mounting options:
- the reduction lens fits any 23.2mm ocular port, and can be adapted for 30 and 30.5mm tubes,
- so you can use it with a dedicated camera port on a trinocular microscope or in place of an eyepiece on a binocular or monocular model.
Connect the digital camera SC500 to your computer to capture pictures and video.
- The reduction lens keeps the camera image true to the size and clarity that is viewable through the microscope alone.
- The kit includes a software CD with the SWIFT Imaging 3.0 application and calibration slide to ensure accuracy of measurements.Specifications:
- CMOS sensor size: 5.1M；1/2.5″ (5.70×4.28)
- Frames per second: 7@2592×1944；27@1280×960；90@640×480
- Responsivity: 0.53 V/lux-sec
- Dynamic range: 66.5dB
- SNRmax: 40.5dB
Compatible operating systems for software:
- Windows Vista/7/8/10 (32 and 64 bit)
- Mac OS X
System requirements for software:
- CPU equivalent to Intel Core2 2.8GHz or higher
- 2GB of memory or more
- USB 2.0 port
- CD-ROM drive
- 17″ display or larger
- 1 Swiftcam SC500-CK
- 1 0.5x Reduction lens
- Eyepiece adapters: 30mm and 30.5mm
- Calibration slide
- USB 2.0 cable
- Software CD
- Quickstart guide
- 🏆 EASY-TO-USE: Just mount this SWIFT 5 megapixel digital camera onto your microscope’s trinocular port or regular eyetube to record full-color pictures and videos
- 🏆 ACCURATE FIELD VIEW: REDUCTION LENS ensure that the SC500 digital camera displays an accurate field of view to the microscope’s magnifications
- 🏆 VERSATILE MOUNTING SYSTEM — the reduction lens will fit a 23.2mm ocular port or tube; the included SWIFT adapters fit 23.2mm-30mm, and 23.2mm-30.5mm tube sizes
- 🏆 COMPATIBLE SOFTWARE with Windows, Mac, and Linux from CD or Internet links
- 🏆 5 megapixel digital camera SWIFT SC500 for microscopes