Have any old 35mm films or slides? Here’s the perfect device to help you easily organize and externalize them.
At the touch of a button, the image digitizer will scan and convert your old memories into sharp, vibrant digital images into JPEG format.
These can then be viewed on your computer or other device, or printed out as regular photos.
There is no need for a computer connection to operate the scanner.
Once scanning is complete, the built-in 2.4-inch color LCD screen will display your digitized image.
Function: Film Scan / USB MSDC
Interface: USB 2.0
Image Sensor: 5.0 Mega pixels (2592 x 1944)
Display: Color 2.4 TFT LCD (480 x 234)
Focus Range: Fixed focus
Exposure Control: Automatic / Manual (-2.0 EV~+2.0EV)
White Balance: Automatic
Resolution: 5.0 Mega pixels / 10 Mega pixels
Scan Quality: 1800dpi & 3600dpi(interpolation)
Film type: 35mm film, monochrome, slide
Picture Effects: B&W, slides, negatives
Light Source: LED Backlightv File format: Picture: JPEG
TV-OUT type: NTSC / PAL
External memory card: Supports SD card up to 32GB
Power Supply: DC 5V (Adapter USB Port)v Multi-languages Support: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese
Supports system:for Windows XP / Vista / 7/ 8 Mac OS
1 x Digital Scanner
1 x USB Cable
1x Video cable
1 x Negatives (Film) Holder
1 x Positives (Slide) Holder
1x Rapid slide feeder
1 x UK DC5V Adapter
1 x Cleaning Brush
1 x User Manual
- Includes adjustable rapid slide feeder; Transfer piles of films and slides quickly. The scanned images could be copied, moved, duplicated freely with a simple click of a mouse.
- 5/10 MegaPixel Stand alone Film/Slide, Supports to digitize 35mm negative and slide as JPG files to your SD card or computer in 1800DPI high resolution.(Only support SD card up to 32GB)
- USB 2.0 interface Convert Video Cable to TV out feature: NTSC/PAL.
- Display is 2.4 inch TFT LCD screen (480*234)on the bottom, you can make the adjustment conveniently.
- Operation system: Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10..