Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you’ve played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.
Reviews of Cards Against Humanity:
“Pretty amazing.” – The Onion AV Club
“Best. Game. EVER.” – Wil Wheaton
“An incredible game.” – Mike “Gabe” Krahulik, Penny Arcade
“Uncontrollable laughter.” – Kill Screen Magazine
“The game your party deserves.” – Thrillist
“A game.” – The Daily Beast
Suitable for players aged 17 years and over
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- Now version 2.0! Over 150 new cards since the last version.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- Adapted from the US edition to suit your outmoded culture.